Pages

Wednesday, December 12, 2012

My Blog Break. A Mish Mosh of a Post.

Where the heck have I been, right?! 

Have you missed me?

Maybe?  Maybe not?

I took a little break. For no special reason, I just lost some motivation. And frankly, I have been wrapped up/obsessed with Christmas.  I get so excited just thinking about how much fun this year is going to be with Gwen.  She is grasping all of it, with so much enthusiasm.  Therefore, THIS Momma cannot wait for Christmas Day and for Santa to come with all of Gwen's presents.

Over the past month, we have chopped down our own tree {again}, Griswold-ed up our house {the best we can}, visited Gwen's Uncle Mark @ his college in the adorable town of Bethlehem, celebrated some birthdays, and been shopping and wrapping away.

Although it has only been a month since I have written, it seems like Gwen has grown up SO much!  If I wasn't convinced that she wasn't a "baby" anymore, I am now.  And as bittersweet as it is, I am really loving it.  Well, most of the time... you see, we have begun to really enforce ::dun dun dunnnnn:: "time out"!  Because, frankly, they are needed.  Lol.  For us both. :)  I am pretty sure that our child had no chance of not being stubborn or having an abundance of patience with us as her parents! Haha! She has been doing really well dealing with her "time outs" getting much better at understanding "saying I'm sorry" and what she shouldn't be doing.  It's a long and growing process, but I am confident that we are on the right track.

******

I am sooo happy to report that she is in LOVE with all things Christmas {what kid isn't, right?!?}!  She ooohs and aaaahhhs at everything from Christmas lights, to music, to fun shows that are on TV.  It really puts the magic back into Christmas for us both.  I don't think that I have been this excited for Christmas since I was little... I may not even be able to sleep lol.

******

On an annoying note... Blogger says that I have run out of storage for my pictures on here and now need to pay to add pics... WTF??!?  Really?!?!  Has anyone else encountered this problem?? What's a girl to do?  Posting is much LESS fun when I can't include pics. HELP!

So that's it for now.  I promise to be back again tomorrow. ;)

xoxo.



4 comments:

Jennifer said...

I was wondering what happened to you. Glad to see you are back!

I think I heard if you have a google+ account and save your pics on there and just use them that way on the blog, you don't need to upgrade.

Brittney said...

I had the same problem. I read that the storage is account based, not blog based, so I created a new gmail account and added that account as an author. As long as I post under that account now, all my pictures upload.

Unknown said...

Yay! Isn't it fun to watch them really see all that is Christmas now! I am in love watching G look at the tree, decorations and even help bake cookies! I love it! Also, hoping you can figure out that picture thing. :(

Monica said...

Glad to see your back! Its so great when kids can finally start to love Christmas, makes everything even better :)