Pages

Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Oh, Poooookie.

It is easy to say that we have a few favorites in this house when it comes to books...

I Love You Through and Through
The Icky Sticky Frog 
{which, btw, we just had a CATASTROPHE with, but more on that tomorrow}
The Ratatouille Book Set
{Remy, Emile, Colette, and of course, Linguini. We can't go anywhere without these books}
and
Night Night, Little Pookie

What's funny about these is that she has memorized {for the most part} all of these, and no longer allows me to be the only reader during bedtime.  And I randomly hear her in her room, "reading" these out loud to herself and her stuffed animals... which of course makes me smile like and idiot and then fill up with tears.  Lol.  I never want to interrupt her, but I always want to catch it on film, to share with everyone... well, yesterday I got my shot.

While cuddling in bed, she grabbed Pookie and climbed into bed, snuggled up next to me, and read me {a very fast version} one of our favorites.


Adorable, right?!?!  Ahh. Melts me.

I feel so blessed to spend these moments with her.  I am a lucky Momma.

xoxo.


1 comment:

the workaholic momma said...

aaahhh...so adorable!!!! i love it:) we are big fans of the pookie books in our house too;)