Pages

Monday, December 17, 2012

Show & Tell Monday: Christmas Talk

1. Tell us what your favorite thing about Christmas is.
I looove giving gifts.  Especially when they are GOOD ones, ones that I know will be loved and adored.  And since Gwen has come into our lives, I love pretty much everything about it.  It's a chance to be a little kid again, and to see it through her eyes.  

2. Tell us what your plans are for Christmas this year.
I know I tell you this over and over, but we have four, yes, four Christmases.  So, our Christmas begins on the 23rd with family coming to our house for dinner and gifts.  Then, Christmas Eve we will have more family over, head to Church for the children's mass, then dinner and more gifts.  Christmas day we will head down to our hometown to see some more family and spend the night down there, wake up and celebrate our final Christmas the day after. Pheeeeww.  Hopefully I can squeeze in a bunch of naps as well ;)

3. Show us a picture of Christmas in the past. Or Present.
2012

2011
2010

4. Do you wrap your presents all in one box, or do you wrap each present separately?
 OMG, I looooove to wrap!  Like I'll wrap each and every one of your gifts.  For free.  There is something about making a beautiful package that is so fun to me.  So, separately would be my answer.  No matter the shape, size, or quantity, I am your go to girl for wrapping!  Maybe I was an elf in a previous life ;)

5. Tell us about any special traditions that you or you and your family like to do.
This may sound strange to you, especially if you have never dealt with divorce, but since having Gwen, we are determined to make sure that Gwen always spends Christmas Eve and Christmas Morning at her house with her Christmas Tree and all of her presents.  With both of us having divorced parents, we spent many holidays split between homes and families, and we as if we owe it to her.  It may not sound like much to you, but it means the world to us and we feel very strongly about it.

******

Praying for those innocent little angels today.

xoxo.

2 comments:

workaholic said...

my goodness y'all have a busy holiday schedule!!! I totally agree with you on christmas eve and day at home...its part of what makes it special:)

LOVE MELISSA:) said...

You guys are so cute!! What a busy holiday time. I wish we got to meet in NYC. How fun would that have been!