Pages

Monday, March 12, 2012

My Baby Brother

Michael, 


     It seems like just yesterday we were playing kickball, waking up SUPER early Christmas Morning to see if Santa had made an appearance, fighting over whose "day" it was to sit in the front seat, and cheering each other on during Pop Warner days.  And yet, here we are, 25 years later, celebrating the 1/4 of a decade that I have been blessed with such an amazing brother.
     Thank you for always being that "ear" that just GETS me.  For being a supportive and very present person in my, actually our lives.  For, being such a great Uncle and Godfather to the most important person in my life.  Gwen is very lucky to have you in her life, and I know that you will be the person that she comes to for advice or help when her Mom & Dad are annoying the daylights out of her :)


     This is a very big year for you!  It is almost bittersweet to see you getting married and starting this new chapter in your life, because I will always see you as the little brother that lives down the hall from me, in his baby blue room, with Jurassic Park comforter, and every sports memorabilia he could fit into it.  lol.  I hope that this year and your wedding is EVERYTHING that you want it to be. {I know it will be amazing!}


     I hope that one day, Gwen has a sibling that she loves and adores, as much as I do you!  I couldn't imagine her not experiencing the same type of relationship, it is something that I truly wish for her.  I am so proud of you and all of your accomplishments, and know that I am always here for you, no matter what!


    So, Happy 25th Birthday, Michael Scott!  {just think, you're half way to 50! haha!}


    We love you! Have a great day!   

Love Always, 
Samantha, JJ, Gwen & Wiley



2 comments:

Natalie said...

This is so sweet! Happy birthday to your brother!

Alyssa said...

This is so sweet! One of the reasons I sometimes wish I had siblings! Happy (belated) birthday to your brother!