Pages

Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Tag, I'm It!

One of my favorite bloggy friends, Melissa from the mommyhood chronicles, tagged me in a post{thanks, girl!}, so I thought it would be fun to play along.


She asked these questions...
1. What is your favorite all time movie and television show? The Princess Bride {can recite it word.for.word.} and Sex and the City {although there are a few very close runner ups, Carrie & crew take the cake!}

2. What is your favorite season? Anything but winter?!?  Lol.  Spring and Fall tie for 1st place here.  Summer a close second.  Winter, dead last. 

3. Coffee of Tea? Coffee! 

4. When did you start your blog and what is the focus of your blog? March 5, 2010 {I can't believe it has been 2 years already!} and the focus of my blog began as a place to keep our family updated on my pregnancy, and now it is about all things Gwen, our parenting adventures, and everything else that occurs in our lives.


5. How did you come up with your kids names? Gwen was the only name that Hubs and I could agree on.  He kept coming up with stripper-like names, and would shoot down any of mine.  Then I said Gwen, thinking he would hate it {btw my inspiration was Gwen Stefani... LOOOOVE her!} and he said he liked it.  So I said "SOLD" now let's not discuss it anymore.  And Gwen it was!


6. What is your favorite holiday?  Christmas, only because Gwen has made it fun again! {I don't like Holidays much, because for us it just means travelling between all of our family, who usually feel jipped in the amount of time we get to spend with them.} But, Gwen is finally going to be at the age where Christmas becomes magical again, and I love it!


7. What was your favorite subject in school? I am a math lover.


8. What is your favorite book? I don't have a specific favorite, per se, but I have a favorite genre, Memoirs.  Love them.  Could read almost any one out there.  


9. Cutest things your kids have ever said or done? Ugh, I have to pick just one?!!  Lately it has been that Gwen will hug me so tightly and pat my back {like I do to her}.  It is so cute to see her imitating me!


10. Are you a morning person or a night person? I am totally NOT a morning person, like don't mess with me or talk to me until I talk to you kinda stuff.  Lol.  


11. Are you a SAHM, full time working mom, or part time working mom? I am a SAHM, and pretty thankful for the opportunity to be one.  Although some days I need a break from it all, I would not change it for the world!


Now, I am supposed to ask my own 11 questions and tag other people, well I am going to steal an idea from my friend Alyssa over at Diary of Me and tag you all.  That's right, you answer and post, you.

Here's my questions:
1. Lefty or righty?
2. Red or white wine? Or maybe blush?
3. Favorite reality show?
4. Most embarrassing moment? {we won't laugh... too hard ;)}
5. Age of first kiss?
6. One place you would LOVE to go, but are pretty sure that you may never get there?
7. Favorite Comedian?
8. Donald Trump... is his hair real or fake?
9. How do you like your eggs?
10. Dogs or cats?
11. Favorite type of pizza?

Thanks again, Melissa for tagging me!
xoxo.

P.S. I think that I am going with the first Easter Basket... thanks for all of you opinions!

No comments: