Pages

Thursday, March 29, 2012

It's Ok... and some other stuff


Its Ok Thursdays

It's OK...

...to contemplate taking Gwen to see the Easter Bunny, and instead just have pictures taken with her in her Easter Dress.  {I just don't know if I feel like putting her through the torture of it all.  I mean, we know how our SANTA visit went. We'll see.} 


...that I DVR'd Pauly D's appearance on Good Morning America, so I didn't miss it.  Yup, I have a problem. lol. Don't judge.


...that I have seriously HIGH {and unrealistic} hopes of winning the Mega Millions this weekend.  It's almost $500 million, a girl can dream, right?


...to think that the video of Alicia Silverstone feeding her son chewed food from her mouth is a little strange. Scratch that. Very strange.


...that I think buying something on sale or deeply discounted makes that item SO much cooler.  lol.  I rarely ever buy something full price.  


Which leads me to my next "segment"...


A few weeks ago, on A Thrifty Mom I saw that there was a serious sale on Toddler's Shoes @ Sears. I hopped on over, and found these bad boys {that I picked up today!!!!}.
Originally $24.98.  I paid $5.99! 
Originally $36.99.  Again, I paid $5.99! 


I also chose to pick them up in store, so free shipping!  So, $11.98 for these adorable boots, AND I ordered them a size larger, so that Gwen can wear them in the fall and winter!


I am so excited with my savings!! {Can't you tell?!?}


Almost Friday, yay! 
xoxo.



5 comments:

Jamie said...

That's a great deal on shoes. I am going to go check it out.

The Bases said...

Umm that is disgusting about Alicia Silverstone! I am so dissapointed in Cher! Those boots are super cute!

Monica said...

Yes that Alicia Silverstone thing grossed me out big time! Those boots are adorable she will be so cute in them!

Natalie said...

Those boots are adorable! And my husband just said we needed to buy some tickets last night :)

Alyssa said...

Loving those boots!! I actually don't buy anything that's not on sale...ever haha! I'm such a bargain shopper kinda girl.