Pages

Saturday, March 31, 2012

Saturday Laugh






I wanted to wish Melissa's {our blog hop's host} AH-dorable son, Zane {don't you just love that name?} a VERY Happy 1st Birthday! Hope you have an amazing day/weekend!


Now to my laugh:
I only have one today, but I assure you that it is funny enough that you won't miss the other four.

Wednesday night, I was busy making dinner {Ribs via Pinterest, where else?} and I asked Jason to change Gwen's diaper.  {Not knowing that it was one of "those" diapers, you know, the ones that makes Jason dry heave and run for the hills type.}
So, upon opening the diaper, on our couch nonetheless, he yelled "Ah, hun, {dry heave}, I need you {dry heave}, to take over {dry heave}.

**Let me just say, that it is moments like this, that I want to hit him over the head with a frying pan.  THIS, meaning the dry heaving and acting like he's on an episode of Fear Factor, is getting old.  In fact, I am pretty over it.  Seriously.**

But, for the sake of my daughter, and our couches, I swoop in to save the day.  Again.  He exits to the kitchen, hiding from the big bad poopie diaper while I diffuse the, uh, situation.

So, wrap up the used diaper and hand it to him to toss out for me, and as he holds his nose and carries the diaper {out in front of him} to the Diaper Genie, I notice that there is another wipe, a clean one, so I pick it up and give Gwen one more wipe down, then ask Jason to throw this one out.

I guess he missed the "using" of that particular wipe, because he took it and started wiping his hands with it!!!  Thank the good Lord that I caught him right before it was about to graze his face, when I blurted out "JASON, that is a DIRTY wipe!!" {I just snorted as I wrote that!! lol}

I am completely amazed that he didn't toss his cookies right there, but I think that it was bc he didn't actually believe me.

"No, it's not."

"Yes, dear, it is.  Go wash your hands."

That, my friends, is what I believe you call, Karma.

lol.


Here's a throwback from last Easter-ish!  
Happy Weekend!


xoxo.

5 comments:

RobynHTV said...

Hahahaha! I love that karma lesson - my ex is lucky I never thought to do that on purpose when our kids were babies. ::evil laugh:: And the Easter picture is SOOOOO adorable!

Natalie said...

Oh goodness! I am surprised he didn't lose his cookies either ha ha!

Alyssa said...

I am laughing out loud, crying!! I love this!!!

MOMMY TALK WITH STEPH said...

Found you through Melissa. That's funny! I believe Karma is the right word to use in this instance. Ha ha. Anyway..thanks for sharing. Hope you don't mind if I become your newest follower. :) Have a great weekend!

LOVE MELISSA:) said...

Thanks so much for the bday wishes for Zane. I just showed your husband your comment about his name- I picked his name out and he still (a year later) is not a fan. Haha. I am snorting at your laugh- this is hysterical. So, what did he do? TOO FUNNY! Love the easter pic!