Pages

Thursday, December 1, 2011

Fabulous Holiday Blog Challenge - Day 4



Fabulous Holiday Blog Challenge


Day {Four} Favorite Holiday Movies/TV Specials

Ummm... all of them!  Seriously!  They let you be a little kid again.  Gwen's Uncle Michael and Aunt Megan just bought her all of the TV ones, and I want to watch them like NOW! 

I love...
SCROOGED

SANTA CLAUS

 A CHRISTMAS STORY

 NATIONAL LAMPOON'S CHRISTMAS VACATION

 HOME ALONE 1

 & 2

 ELF

 all of the SANTA CLAUSE{s}... really, I could go on, and on, and on.

Link up... get in the spirit already, it's December!!! Yay!

xoxo.






7 comments:

Sarah said...

OOO I haven't seen most of these! Thanks for the movie ideas :)

rkjalernpan said...

I totally forgot about the Santa Claus series!!!

Simply Mily said...

Home Alone and Santa Clause series NEVER gets old =)

the workaholic momma said...

Home Alone and the Elf are two of my favorites...I still laugh with Will F does the Christmas Tree in the elevator - I secretly wish I could do that at work one day..ha!

Hope you guys are having a great week!

Victoria said...

nice picks! a lot of the ones on my list :)

Unknown said...

Great picks! Love scrooged and elf!

Monica said...

Scrooged is one of my faves too! I feel like it can't be Christmas movie season without A Christmas story too!