Pages

Monday, December 12, 2011

Handmade Awesome-ness

I've seen some ADORABLE Christmas outfits for Gwen via Pinterest in the past few months.  I was in love!  BUT, when I went to buy one, I was far from in love with the price. {Yikes!}  So, I called my Mam-Mom and asked her if she could make a similar outfit for us... and of course she said yes! 

We have been swapping ideas and picking out fabrics over the last month, and today it finally arrived!!! 


BAM!

How stinkin' cute, right???

My Mam-Mom is SO incredibly talented!  {I don't if I have ever shared this, but she made my wedding dress!  AND my mom's AND both of my Aunts AND numerous bridesmaids dresses, just to name a few}

SHE is the reason I want to learn to sew... look at the beautiful clothes I could be making!!

I love you Mam-Mom, you rock!!!

9 comments:

LOVE MELISSA:) said...

This is seriously AWESOME!! Great job Mam-MOm!

Andrea @ The Dawley Fam said...

I am DYING! That is too cute girl!

brit said...

SO cute! I can't wait to see pictures of her in it! =)

the workaholic momma said...

SO cute...and how lucky you are to have someone in your fam that is so awesome at sewing (I'm secretly dying to learn but fear I lack the patience:/) I can't wait to see pics of Gwen in it!!

mommy baum said...

wow - so adorable! ;) makes me really wish i had a lil' girl to dress up in frills! enjoy! happy holidays ;)

Natalie said...

That is really cute! It's nice to have someone in your family that can do this!

Anonymous said...

That is precious! Im another one who wants to learn how to sew as well :)

Petchie said...

Wow what a great job! so cute!

xoxo
Petchie
http://itsallofthelittlethings.blogspot.com/

Amanda T said...

OMGSH! I love that!! So cute!