Pages

Saturday, December 31, 2011

"Hopes" for 2012 - Link Up

I think that it is safe to say that 2011 was a FABULOUS year, right??  It was full of SO many "firsts" and even some bittersweet "lasts" {baby months}, but all in all, it was a big SUCCESS!

With all of that said, I am ready for the New Year!  If this year was so much fun, I can only imagine what next year will bring! 

Thanks, so much to Brit over @ Our Life is a Jungle for co-hosting with me!  If you haven't "met" her already, please swing on over and say hi!  She has the most adorable family, and is super sweet!

Here are my "Hopes" for 2012...
Grab a button and link up!



Adventures With Gwen


In 2012...

I hope to meet up and hang out with other moms and/or mommy groups more.  I know that I have friends, but very few have kids, and the ones that do, live at least an hour away... so I need to get out and make some "friends" for Gwen and I, I think that it would benefit us both!

I HOPE to spend less.  Because I plan on couponing a whole lot more.  I plan on sticking to "meal plans" most every week and not shopping before I have a PLAN.  It is not just that I want to save money, but I want to waste less.  I feel like I am ALWAYS throwing away something that I SHOULD have used.

I HOPE to start learning more about photography/sewing/crafting. I really want to get better at any or all of these things.

I HOPE to stop procrastinating. I have gotten a lot better at this, but there is still a little bit left in me, and it is a PET PEEVE.  That's why I am going to start Christmas shopping NOW, lol.  But seriously, I want to start doing things right away, so that they aren't a worry, or a last minute chaos causer.

I HOPE that I organize and exercise better than I did in 2011. Self explanatory, no?

My HOPE for my family is that we continue to grow and learn together, and that we always put our little family first.  That we keep doing what is right for us, even if not everyone agrees with us.

My HOPE for my child is that this year is a healthy and happy one. That Gwen, continues to learn, hit milestones, and is that happy little girl that she is.  And that we, her parents, are the best parents and role models we can be for Gwen.

{I added a few}
My HOPE for my marriage is that we remember to have "date nights," and "cuddle on the couch" sessions.  That we continue to not take life TOO seriously.  That we keep laughing.  And that we keep growing together.

I HOPE to be preggers with another Baby Jasovsky by the end of the year.  {Just saying, 2012 is the year that I would love for it to happen! We will start trying after the summer!}

What are YOU "hoping" for in 2012?

Now let's get those party shoes on and send 2011 out with a
bang!!




8 comments:

paront1222@comcast.net said...

Great blog post!!! It's always nice to put it out there and see how well you can stick to it!

Happy New Year to you, JJ, and Gwen!

Andrea @ The Dawley Fam said...

how fun! I'm going to have to update mine with your fill in the blanks!

Natalie said...

This is a great list! 2012 will be a great year for you and your family!

Brittney said...

I love everything! It sounds like it is going to be a great year for your family! Hope you had fun last night!

LOVE MELISSA:) said...

I love your hopes! I hope you have a great 2012- you deserve it mama!!

LOVE MELISSA:) said...

I have to personally thank you for the nice comment. It really makes my night:)

Ivana said...

Amazing post! I´m happy to be able to link up :) I wish you that all your hopes becomes reality!
I´ve just discovered your lovely blog and I love it! I´m happy to be your new follower :)

xx Ivana

Stop by sometimes :)
Macarons and Pearls

the workaholic momma said...

aawww...i LOVE this...we are thinking baby 2 in the oven before the end of 2012 too....we'll see:)

Happy New Year, friend!!