Pages

Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Wordless{ish} Wednesday - Holiday Hangover

I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas!

Our 3 day celebration was spectactular, we are so blessed to have so many amazing people who love us!

BUT, I have to say that we were thoroughly exhausted and needed a few days of recuperation.  Not to mention that my house is a disaster area filled with new toys and things... so every spare minute I have had has been devoted to the clean up!

Gwen got soooo many wonderful things!!!  {So did we!!}

AND I would like to add that Santa DOES read my blog! :)  That's right, Momma got quite a few things on her Christmas List.  Good Job, Santa... you the man!  {And I love you very much!}

Since our holiday celebration took place at 4 different locations, I'll spare you the written details, and just let you look at the adorable pics!



















Back to reality now...

xoxo.

6 comments:

Alyssa said...

Gwen is too precious!! Love her dress!

Andrea @ The Dawley Fam said...

so precious and you know I'm loving her "g" clothes!! I have a "g" girl too, as you know =) So glad y'all had a great Christmas! ~Andrea

Brittney said...

Oh my gosh, she is so stinking cute! I love her red dress! Glad to hear you got what was on your list!

LOVE MELISSA:) said...

She is just too precious!!! Her dress is beautiful! Nice job Mommy!

Natalie said...

I really love her Christmas dress...it's too cute! Looks like she and you guys had a great Christmas!

the workaholic momma said...

AAWW..I LOVE all of the family pics - it looks like you guys had a wonderful Christmas...and all of Gwen's christmas outfits are perfect!! She is looking SO big these days!!!