Pages

Friday, December 23, 2011

Hey there!

Hey!  Sorry that I am MIA, but I have been wrapping/crafting/last minute shopping/cleaning.. etc.

I promise to get back on track ASAP.

But right now I have to finish up some stuff bc our Christmas starts tomorrow!!!  Since we have so many families, we spread Christmas out into 3 days. 
And, to be honest.

I can't wait for it to start!!!  I don't think that I have been THIS excited about Christmas, since I was a little kid!!!

Here are some "outtakes" from all of our Christmas Card "photo shoots" :)




Merry Christmas Eve, Eve!

xoxo.

10 comments:

Monica said...

They are all so cute but that first one is super adorable!

paront1222@comcast.net said...

LOVE the first one!!!

Give that baby a big hug for me! Happy Holidays to all of you!!!

The Aront's

brit said...

I seriously love that first picture!

LOVE MELISSA:) said...

She makes me smile!!!

Andrea @ The Dawley Fam said...

Love the outtakes! She is too cute

Anonymous said...

Aw love the first one! Merry {belated} Christmas!

Anonymous said...

such a cute pictures!

LOVE MELISSA:) said...

Hope you had a great Christmas!!

Natalie said...

Awww love these pics!

the workaholic momma said...

oh my...im speechless and overwhelmed with cuteness!!! I LOVE these pictures...Gwens leggings are adorable:)