Pages

Thursday, December 1, 2011

Santa, Baby {Mommy Edition}, Take 2

It seems I have forgotten a few things AND I am linking up with Becky @ From Mrs. to Mama, so here's my "revised" list :)

Hey Santa! There are only 2o something 18 more shopping days left and just in case you need a little help...


Michael Kors iPhone Wallet {Brown or Black}

Lisa Leonard Molded Heart Bracelet
With mine, Gwen's and Santa's Jason's name. lol.

Victoria's Secret Sweaterdress
To wear on Christmas :)


Ray Ban Aviators
I never buy "good" sunglasses bc I always lose them, or scratch them, but I really love these!
 



Not neccessarily THESE items, but yes, I need clothes and shoes and some accessories.  So, maybe some gift cards??


Say what?!  Yea, I am a little surprised by this too, but I think that I want to learn how to sew... interesting, right?

Just some ideas.  And I have tons of coupons, Santa, just in case the elves need them :)

What do YOU want this Christmas?
xoxo.

5 comments:

Natalie said...

Wow I really love that sweater dress...now if I could only look like the VS model in it...

LOVE MELISSA:) said...

You are so funny!! Is your husband reading....

Jillian said...

That wallet is so smart!! i want one of those BAD

Monica said...

How funny you have coupons! I have been dying to find that wallet!! Great list ;)

Anonymous said...

に彼女の夫に座ってされ恩准当主夫人座、き [url=http://www.louboutininc.com/%E3%83%AB%E3%83%96%E3%82%BF%E3%83%B3-%E3%83%96%E3%83%BC%E3%83%84-c-6.html]ルブタン ブーツ[/url] れセンター群抗議.あなたが悪い!本当にあ 同情を遂げるようね!彼だけがこの人はみな [url=http://www.louboutininc.com/%E3%83%AB%E3%83%96%E3%82%BF%E3%83%B3-%E3%83%96%E3%83%BC%E3%83%84-c-6.html]ルブタン ブーツ 通販 日本 店舗[/url] 彼女を連れて、あなたはどう思いますか宋明 る見るにたえない心臓より負荷、害彼女が慌 [url=http://www.louboutininc.com/%E3%83%AB%E3%83%96%E3%82%BF%E3%83%B3-%E3%83%96%E3%83%BC%E3%83%84-c-6.html]ルブタン ブーツ 公式[/url] れいに拭いて、ハッハッ――結果、笑えて、