Pages

Saturday, December 10, 2011

Saturday's Top Five Laughs!




I'm linking up today with Melissa over @ The Mommyhood Chronicles for Saturday's Top Five Laughs.

5.  We had to decide on our Christmas card pic this week, and my husband said that we couldn't use this one because it was too "racy."  Ok, I agreed that we should use another one, but RACY?!?! Made me laugh.  She's a year old, sweetheart, she couldn't be racy if she TRIED.  Here's the pic.

Pretty racy, don't you think??  LOL!!

4.  Our bed is pretty high off the ground, so Gwen has learned {with supervision} how to slide on her belly, down the side, and rests her feet on the ledge of the bed frame.  She usually hangs there a second, then either climbs back up or steps down onto the floor.  Well, yesterday she decided that it was the perfect spot to watch our morning movie "Tangled."  She looked so funny just hanging there!

3.  When Gwen is done eating and there is still food {that she no longer wants} in front of her she picks off each bite, and throws them on the floor, piece by piece, until it is all gone OR I get the hint that she is done. Ummm.... we are gonna need to work on that! {Wiley is a pretty big fan of it though!}

2.  The loudest snore in our house is..... Wiley!  True story, people.  Our Chocolate Lab snores so loudly that he has even woken us up in the middle of the night!

1.  Last night was a "have a drink and watch The Hangover 2" kind of night.  And I thought that it would be the perfect time to get in some cuddling with Jason.  But I couldn't...

Because SOMEONE had already beat me to it!  He seriously thinks he's human.  Good thing he's cute!

Hope you guys have a wonderful weekend!  We are relaxing and taking it easy this weekend, before all of the Holiday commotion begins.  I can't believe Christmas is only 2 weeks away!!

xoxo.

5 comments:

Brittney said...

Ah! Every single one of those things is or has been a common occurrence in this house - including Brian saying that something involving Reese is too racy! Our black lab used to snore so loudly, and I NEVER got any cuddle time! But labs are the best!

Andrea @ The Dawley Fam said...

I laughed out loud when I saw that pic of her hanging off your bed. So dang cute!

LOVE MELISSA:) said...

Racy-no way! Gwen is so stink in cute in the first one. Look at her hanging there watching her movie. We as a adults need to find the perfect space to hang out. They can just lounge anywhere. You dog is huge and adorable! Did he like the hangover,lol. Loved your laughs. You crack me up. Have a great rest of the weekend!

Alyssa said...

Oh my gosh, racy!! Hilarious!

Bree said...

She is too cute! Love the christmas photo of her!
& the picture of yalls dog thinking he's a lap dog :)