Pages

Monday, December 5, 2011

Fabulous Holiday Blog Challenge - Day 6



Fabulous Holiday Blog Challenge


Day {Six} - Christmas Dessert/Treat Recipe

I have to be honest.  I don't really "dabble" into the dessert/treat business... but that is because both my Mom and Pop-Pop are bakers.  Like they ROCK in this dept.  And I am usually just a helper.  But I have to admit that since entering the Pinterest world, I am definitely wanting to put on my apron and Betty Crocker the hell out of some things :) 

This particular cookie looks delish and seems pretty easy... so I'll share.

Pretzel Cookies With Chocolate and Peanut Butter Chips. {Ummm, hello, this is like my dream cookie!!!}




I'll let you know how it goes.
 
xoxo.

4 comments:

Megan said...

It certainly looks delish! Hope it goes well!!

Victoria said...

umm..YUM!!! i just might have to try these out asap :)

the workaholic momma said...

oohh goodness...I cant wait to hear how they turn out - those look AH-mazing!!!! I love this time of year and all of the excuses to bake all of this yummy stuff:)

Anonymous said...

Ive pinned these on pinterest also and really want to try them. Cant wait to hear how they are.