Pages

Wednesday, December 28, 2011

"Hopes For 2012"

It 's a usual tradition that every New Year we vow to do MORE of some things, LESS of others, so on and so forth.  We try to hold ourselves accountable for these "promises" to ourselves, hoping for a "better" us in the next year.

So let's talk about it.  And maybe, just MAYBE, putting it all out there would give us more of a push to do so.

So, on December 31st/Jan 1st link up and tell us what you "hope" for in the upcoming year.

Here's the prep... see you then :)



Adventures With Gwen


In 2012...   

I HOPE to ______________ more.

I HOPE to _____________ less.

I HOPE to start ______________.

I HOPE to stop ______________.

I HOPE that I _______ better than I did in 2011.

My HOPE for my family is __________.

My HOPE for my child{ren} is ____________.

Add in any of your own, or feel free to put your own spin on it!

Yay, for my first link up of the new year!

xoxo.







3 comments:

Andrea @ The Dawley Fam said...

yay! looking forward to participating!

brit said...

can't wait to link up!

the workaholic momma said...

darn it!!! so sorry i missed this - i literally didnt even open my computer over the holidays but man, wish i hadn't missed this!!!