Pages

Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Fabulous Holiday Blog Challenge {Day 7}


Fabulous Holiday Blog Challenge


Day {Seven} How do you celebrate the holidays?

Growing up, until I was about 12, we ALWAYS spent Christmas Day at my Mam-Mom & Pop-Pop's.  Then, after my parents divorced, we did the 1/2{mom} & 1/2{dad} thing.

Before Gwen, Jason and I would spend our Christmas Eve, Day, and most of the time the day after Christmas trying to meet up with all of our family. {We have 4 sets of parents, plus grandparents between us}  And not everyone is at the same place.  SO, needless to say we do a LOT of running around.

Now that we have Gwen, we are trying to get on a better "schedule"... AND we are trying to make sure that Gwen wakes up in her own house, with her own tree, and all of her presents.  THEN, we will travel. lol.

Wherever we are though, we have each other, and our family.  :)

How do YOU spend the Holidays????

xoxo.

3 comments:

Monica said...

Thats great that you will try to have her wake up at home. Definitely great to start your own new traditions with your daughter :)

Alyssa said...

Sounds so busy! I look forward to starting my own traditions when I get married and have kids!

LOVE MELISSA:) said...

Ughh, the holidays are always so busy! Luckily, ,my parents come up from NJ and we go celebrate at my inlaws for both days. It seems to work out. Scheduling is hard with kids